Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions for Dalshian Chalets
- Arrival & Departure The lodges and caravan as equipped and described are offered for self-catering holiday lets on a weekly or short break basis from 4 pm on the day of arrival to 10 am on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed with the owners.
- Booking and Payment When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. The booking will remain provisional until confirmed in writing by Dalshian Chalets and a deposit of £100 per unit is received. The hirer becomes liable for the full rental charge, the balance of which must be paid 6 weeks prior to the commencement date for the holiday. Full payment is required for any holiday booked within 6 weeks of arrival.
- Cancellation Should you have to cancel please telephone us first. If a reservation is cancelled more than 6 weeks before the arrival date then you will lose your deposit. Any reservation cancelled within 6 weeks of the arrival date will be charged in full unless we are able to re-let the accommodation even for a shorter period in which case the difference will be refunded to you. For this reason we strongly recommend you to take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance.
- Responsibility The hirer is responsible for the condition of the property and its entire contents during the hire period. The hirer will report any damage immediately to the owners of Dalshian Chalets, make good any damage or loss, vacate the property at the end of the period booked and leave the property and contents in a clean and tidy condition. The person held to be responsible for the hiring party will be the person who made the booking.
- Occupancy Only the persons named on the booking form are permitted to occupy the lodges and caravan and these must not exceed the sleeping capacity given for the accommodation. Any exception to this will have been specifically agreed with the proprietors prior to booking.
- Minors/Groups Bookings will not be accepted from anyone under 18 years of age. All male, all female or mixed groups under 21 please telephone before making an online booking.
- Smoking Smoking is not allowed inside any of the lodges or the caravan.
- Pets Pets are welcome (at a stated supplement) and details must be supplied on the booking form. You must bring a basket and bedding as pets are not allowed on any beds or furniture and dogs must not be left unattended in the lodges or caravan at any time. Dogs must be kept under control outdoors at all times and must be on a lead when using the shared driveway. They must not be allowed to foul the site or shared driveway. Owners will be held liable for the cost of repair or renewal of any damage caused.
- Personal Possessions The proprietors will not accept liability for any loss or damage to personal effects of the hirer or members of his/her party. Similarly vehicles and their contents and accessories are left at their owner’s risk.
- Availability The booking is made on the understanding that the lodges and caravan will be placed at your disposal for the dates stated. If the owners cannot do this because of circumstances outwith their control, and cannot provide alternative accommodation, the hire charge shall be refunded in full but the hirer shall have no further claim against the owners.
- Admission/Eviction The owners reserve the right to refuse admission to any persons or pets for any just reason. In such cases hire charges shall be refunded in full and the liability of the owners shall cease. The owners also reserve the right to gain entry to the property at any time, and to terminate occupancy – without notice or refund – in the case of breach of these terms and conditions.
The Enchanted Forest
Tickets are now on sale for The Enchanted Forest, Scotland’s
Spring has arrived
All change at Dalshian
(click on image to read more)