Self-catering Pine Lodges
Graded 4 star by Visit Scotland the holiday lodges have been carefully built here in Perthshire to complement the natural beauty of their woodland setting.
Each lodge has its own individual décor and special features, but they are all spacious, extremely well equipped and beautifully furnished with comfortable beds and new leather sofas. All of the lodges have an open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. The lounge has french doors to a sheltered timber deck area with garden furniture.
Faskally is our only 3 bedroom lodge. There is a double bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 twin bedrooms with full size single beds and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath. This lodge is ideal for the larger family, a family of 4 plus grandparents or 3 couples.
Tummel is a very attractive 2 bedroom lodge. There is a large double bedroom and a smaller twin bedroom and the bathroom has a shower over the bath. From the kitchen window you can see the apple tree where our red squirrels often come to eat the bird nuts!
Moraig also has 2 bedrooms. There is a lovely big double bedroom with a king-sized bed and an attractive twin bedroom. This lodge has a large shower room (no bath). The lounge and kitchen area is bright and airy and a slightly different layout gives a more spacious lounge.
- all lodges look out over a lawned area with trees
- parking for 2 cars at each lodge and plenty of room for barbecues
- digital LCD TV, a DVD/CD player and log-effect electric stove in the lounge
- kitchens have a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob and microwave
- full range of crockery, cutlery, glasses and cooking utensils
- heating, lighting and hot water are all powered by electricity and this is included in the tariff
- all bedding (beds have duvets), linen and towels are provided
- cot and high chair available at no extra cost, but they must be booked in advance and bedding/bed linen for the cot is not included but can be arranged
- each lodge now has free WiFi
- all of our holiday lodges are strictly non-smoking
- pets are most welcome in all of our lodges
- there is a small coin-operated launderette within the grounds
Dalshian welcomes your pets on their holidays too
The Enchanted Forest
The Enchanted Forest this year takes place in Faskally Wood